GRP roofing utilises today’s advanced chemistry and waterproofing technology.
LAM have embraced this to become a leading installer of cold applied, liquid GRP roofing systems. Over recent years GRP roofing systems have proved to be one of the most practical and cost effective methods for waterproofing flat roofs for both new build and refurbishment projects.
Once installed and fully cured they provide a long term waterproofing solution often in excess of 25 years. Following a cost analysis of a recent refurbishment project, use of a GRP roofing system provided savings in the region of 80% of the overall roof replacement costs.
LAM have covered material manufacturers training programmes and accreditations to enable clients to benefit from comprehensive warranties that cover both materials and workmanship.
A complete turnkey service is offered by LAM for liquid roofing systems for both new build and refurbishment projects. Our service will include U value calculations, detailed design & drawings, insulation, roof outlets, gutters & downpipes and fully specified green roof and living roof finishes.
Liquid applied waterproofing systems are tough, durable and flexible providing numerous benefits over traditional roof coverings
- Totally seamless and Fully bonded
- Cold liquid applied systems
- Minimum disruption throughout.
- Cost effective
- Suitable for most roof substrates & Deck structures
- Long life & proven
- Guaranteed performance
- BBA Certification
- Easily moulded around roof furniture
- Superb for roof detailing
- Range of finishes including solar reflective
- Range of products & specifications
- Suit all needs and budgets
- Balconies, Flat Roofs
- Slightly pitched roofs
- Inverted roofs – Green & brown roofs
- Roof gardens and roof terraces
- Roof gutters & valleys
LAM GRP Lining System
Liquid Applied Membranes
LAM Main Office
Unit 8, Hawkwell Business Centre,
Colts Hill, Pembury,
Kent, TN2 4AG
+44 (0)1892 825768