LAM asked to attend site and survey a new build following completion of external works for a water feature. Based in Hythe, Folkstone, Kent the beautiful Imperial Hotel Hythe
As part of the regeneration of the Wedding Garden, LAM were appointed by leading water specialists to install the GRP Fibreglass Lining Membrane to a new commercial water feature spanning 120 meters squared, based in the wedding garden of the Imperial Hotel in Hythe.
Due to the time sensitive nature of this installation LAM have given the project a Fast Lead time to get the GRP Lining Completed in time for a pre booked wedding functions. Client has specified that the job is to be completed before the start of the summer.
- No existing coatings.
- Part of the regeneration of the wedding garden
- Time Sensitive Installation.
- Enhancement to hotel after major refurbishment
- External grounds for special events, weddings parties.
- Time Given 3 Weeks
- Fast Lead time to help customer achieve their Lining Objectives.
GRP Application Area
- 120 Metres Squared.
- Fully Managed Start to finish
- No disruption to surrounding area
- No disruption to works.
- Leak free GRP Lining Membrane
- Designed for New builds
Time Taken : 2 Weeks
Contract Value : £5,000
Finished with a black GRP membrane to specification requested to reflect the surrounding green areas and further enhance the natural environment. LAM offers a Fully Managed Turnkey solution.
- Removal and disposal of the failed existing vinyl liner / coating
- High Pressure washed to remove any surface laitance
- GRP Lining of all internal surfaces
- Lining Inspection and Testing commenced and certified
- 10 Year Lining Guarantee